Beginner / Intermediate Excel
Cost: 195.00 - 340.00
This combined interactive course offers a hands-on approach to suit:
- complete novices who wish to learn basic Microsoft Excel functions, plus
- Those who wish to extend their current working knowledge of Excel
This two-part course can be taken in full for those who wish to extend their learning to intermediate level, or can be attended in part.
Beginner Excel (8:30am-11:30am):
Learn the fundamentals of Excel and how to utilise this essential program within the business environment.
- Populating a table with data
- Introduction to the toolbar
- Freeze panes
- Inserting cells, rows & sheets
- Formatting cells & using paint brush
- Setting the print area
Intermediate Excel (12:00pm-3:00pm):
Extend your knowledge of Excel by effectively using functions to streamline tasks performed during the course of day-to-day business operations, increasing productivity.
- In-depth formulas (Concatenate, Lower, Proper, profit margins, percentages and GST)
- Level Sorting
- Working in several worksheets utilising special past
- Graphs and Charts
PLEASE NOTE: It is essential you bring an electronic device with Microsoft Excel already installed. Course will be taught in Microsoft Excel 2013-2016.